martes, 26 de julio de 2011

confessions of a broken heart

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter, I wait for the good lord to make me feel better, and I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, a family in crisis that only grows older..

Why’d you have to go? why’d you have to go? why’d you have to go?

Daughter to father, daughter to father, I am broken but I am hoping, Daughter to father, daughter to father, I am crying, a part of me is dying and these are, these are the confessions of a broken heart. And I wear all your old clothes, your polo sweater, I dream of another you, the one who would never, never Leave me alone to pick up the pieces, a daddy to hold me, that’s what I needed

So why’d you have to go? why’d you have to go? Why’d you have to go!?

Daughter to father, daughter to father, I don’t know you, but I still want to, Daughter to father, daughter to father, Tell me the truth, DID U EVER LOVE ME? Cause these are, these are the confessions of a broken heart

I love you, I love you, I love you, I... I love you!!

Daughter to father, daughter to father, I don’t know you, but I still want to, daughter to father, daughter to father, tell me the truth... DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?! Did you ever love me? these are... the confessions... of a broken heart

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter..